Islamic Inspired Candle
- The Hijabi candle smells of Japanese Honeysuckle - a sweet flowering vine with one of the most loved floral scents. It is a very feminine scent and will fit perfectly in any hijabi's room.
- The Madinah candle smells of pomegranates and Mediterranean figs. The scent begins with a top note of green apple, strawberry, melon and fig. The heart is a fresh green floral with lily, rosewood, jasmine and violet. The base is a rich, woody bouquet with oak moss and velvety cashmere.
- the Makkah candle smells do oudh. Combining floral and woody notes, this rich oriental blend fuses oudh wood and cedar with amber, musk and light powdery jasmine.
To get the best out of your candles, follow these steps:
* Try to light your candle for at least one hour at a time to prevent tunnelling
* Try not to burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
* Make sure to keep your wick at 5mm.
By following these steps your candle should burn for approximately 35 hours.
- 200ml - 8oz
- 100% Soy Wax
- handmade in Australia