The Divine Reality, God, Islam and the Mirage of Atheism - Hamza Andreas Tzortzis
In The Divine Reality, Hamza Andreas Tzortzis provides a compelling case for the rational and spiritual foundations of Islam, whilst intelligently and compassionately deconstructing atheism. Join him on an existential, spiritual and rational journey that articulates powerful arguments for the existence of God, the Qur'an, the Prophethood of Muhammad and why we must know, love and worship God. He addresses academic and popular objections while showing how contemporary atheism is based on false assumptions about reality, which leads to incoherent answers to life's important questions.
- Does hope, happiness and human value make sense without the Divine?
- Do we have an ultimate purpose?
- Can we have consciousness and rational minds without God?
- Did the universe come from nothing?
- Does evil and suffering negate Divine mercy?
- Has scientific progress led to the denial of God?
- Are revelation and prophethood myths?
- Is God worthy of our worship?
If you want to know how the Islamic intellectual and spiritual tradition answers these questions then this is the book for you.
Hamza Andreas Tzortzis's new book presents a much needed comprehensive account of Islamic theism that draws upon Western and Islamic thought. Hamza Tzortzis is an international speaker, writer and instructor. He has a PgCert and an MA in philosophy and is currently continuing his postgraduate studies in the field. Hamza has studied Islamic thought and theology under qualified scholars. He has delivered workshops and courses on topics related to Islamic thought and philosophy. Hamza has debated prominent academics and thinkders on Islam and atheism.
Format: Paperback - 328 Pages